Built in 1894 and supplementing the original Hospital, the Administration Building was constructed at a cost of £12,000 by Robert Bunning. Common rooms, kitchens and storage were on the bottom level. Upper levels included dormitories, a library and offices. Over the years it has changed occupants many times from the original outpatient clinic to Nuclear Medicine. The bottom level now houses the RPH Museum. Upper levels house the SMAHS area office, Post Graduate Medicine and general offices.